I have a hardcore kind of love for Instagram! I can do without Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Just leave me to my devices with my beloved Insta and I’ll be good. Of course, I have a few favorite Instagrammers that I constantly (and lovingly) stalk whenever I click on the little camera icon. Find out who and why!
1. KRISTINA BAZAN | @kristina_bazan This girl is definitely one of my favorite bloggers. Like, she’s literally awesomeness. The 20 year old is fun but refined and super elegant. The creator of Kayture, the most influential blog in Switzerland, has a huge international reach and is in high demand for multiple high-end designers. The blogger/model/creative designer/soon to be singer has multiple projects (clearly) and travels all over the world. My favorite campaign of hers is with Cartier! Yes, Cartier. It’s awesome seeing the world through her Instagram. It’s so clean, so refreshing, so precise! I love everything about her editorial-styled photos. She brings luxury to your gliding fingertips.
2. TARIA-ANN VERBURGT | @_frunettte I call her my insta-twin because of our relative names haha. Taria-Anne and Tarah-Lynn. But no seriously, I love this girl! She actually found me and I’m oh so glad she did. I’ve been hooked on her Instagram ever since. Her blog, Frunettte, is tres tres TRES cute. So of course her Insta is! It’s filled with colorful and clear photos of her style posts and daily adventures. She is absolutely, positively gorgeous (like, seriously) and I just love seeing her on my timeline. The Netherlands-based blogger is so worth following! Do it, do it, do ittttttt.
3. ALENA GIDENKO | @modaprints Okay, so creativity and vibrance is huge for me and this young woman brings just that. Her photos are ridiculously colorful that it immediately brightens up your day. Oh, and she’s completely obsessed with braids and will teach you how to recreate her looks. You’ll love Alena because she’s unbelievably sweet and her style is, too! She has so much fun with prints that I’m sure she’ll have you trying out new things. From pineapples, to birds to floral, she does it all! On top of all that goodness, she loves Jesus!
4. FREDRIQUE TIETCHEU | @igobyfrankie I first found Frankie’s Instagram by way of ASOS – which you know is my favorite online store. Well, this London-based trendsetter was their brand representative before she resigned a few months ago. I immediately followed because of her eye-catching style and bubbly personality. The blogger of I Go By Frankie is funky, eclectic and oozes of positivity. That’s exactly what you’ll find on her Instagram. Her mane is gorgeous and so is that smile of hers! Oh, a huge part of her Instagram is women empowerment. If you’re interested, check out what she plans to do post-ASOS!
5. QUITEWOMENCO Okay, you all must follow this Instagram! QUITEWOMENCO is all things women. YUP, they even give advice (yes, boy probs included haha). This account is filled with devotionals that have encouraged and motivated me on multiple occasions. They’re so uplifting, positive and unabashedly share Christ’s love with everyone! I really can’t even explain it – you have to see for yourself!